Topics Map > ATLAS Applications > ATLAS Directory
ATLAS Directory - Upload Photo / CV
Detailed below are the instructions on how to upload photos and a CV to your user profile on the ATLAS Directory app. These instructions are for general member users of the app. If it seems like options are missing or that the app isn’t working, it may be a technical issue. Email ATLAS at email@example.com for additional support if the guidelines below don’t answer your question(s).
Add/Edit Profile Photograph using ATLAS Directory
First: Navigate to the ATLAS App at: https://apps.atlas.illinois.edu/cvstorage/
Click Login and login to Scheduler using your AD Login/Password
Next: At the bottom of the 'User Information' page, there is a section for User Photo. If a photo doesn't exist, you can upload one or load from campus directory. If one aleady exists, you are able to delete it.
When uploading a photograph, please take into account the following suggestions:
- Please choose a professional-type photograph. This photograph will be accessible through the internet.
- Please limit filetypes to jpg, gif, bmp, png, tiff
To Upload a Photo:
- Click on the 'Browse' button to find you image file.
- Find and Select the image you wish to upload. (This step varies based on your OS)
- Click 'Upload Photo'
- Click 'Save' Button to save changes, including any changes made to user information section.
Upload/Delete your CV/Resume using ATLAS Directory
If you have an existing CV/Resume file in a format that would be suitable to upload, you can add it to your profile, too.
This can be done in the 'User Profile' tab, in the 'User Information' section, at the bottom of the page under all of the personal contact information in the 'Upload CV or Resume' section .
After you edit your contact info, add a photo, and upload your CV, Be sure to click 'Save' Button
Upload your CV
- Click on the 'Browse' button to find your CV file.
- Find and Select the file you wish to upload. (This step varies based on your OS)
- Click 'Upload Document' to begin upload to your profile.
- Once the file is uploaded, a link to your CV will appear as 'Download Document'
- Maximum File Size: 10 megabytes
- Allowed File Extensions: doc, pdf, rtf, txt
Delete your existing CV:
If you have an existing CV already
uploaded, it will appear in this section as a 'Download Document' link.
This link allows you to view the existing document.
If you choose to delete this document, simply click the 'Delete Document' button.