Topics Map > ATLAS Applications > ATLAS Formbuilder
FormBuilder - What is FormBuilder?
A brief overview of the FormBuilder application and how it can impact your work flow.
FormBuilder is an application that creates customizable, job-specific forms for unit needs. FormBuilder administrators, with help from ATLAS Applications, have the capacity to maintain, edit, and redistribute their own forms. Utilizing a host of possible features, FormBuilder administrators can modify and update forms depending on the specifics of a project. Instead of units having to make their process fit the tool, FormBuilder allows units to create a tool that fits their process.
- Conference registration
- Purchase requests
- An attractive and intuitive interface for old paper or web forms
- The ability to accept payments directly into iPay (checks will require some manual attention)
- Session authentication for users
- Session management for administrators to adjust total number of applicants or make other changes
- Team registrations—a team can register as a single unit instead of 30 members
- Multiple areas of administration and permissions for unit members with differing privileges
For instructional documentation on FormBuilder - check out the FormBuilder - Homepage.