Topics Map > Learn@Illinois
Learn@Illinois Moodle - Using the UI Custom CSS Block
Learn how to use the UI Custom CSS block. This allows you to alter the CSS code used in your course site. Note that you will need a familiarity with CSS code to use this block.
For a permanent link to this information, please use: http://go.illinois.edu/MoodleCustomCSSBlock
- Add the UI Custom CSS block. See our Using Blocks page for instructions on how to add a block.
- When you first add the UI Custom CSS block, it will be blank.
- Click on the Actions menu gear next to the name of the block.
- Click Configure UI Custom CSS block.
- If you would like to use an external stylesheet, enter the secure stylesheet URL in the "
Enter additional CSS Code in the " text box. text box.
- Click Save changes.