Learn@Illinois Moodle - Student - Undoing Changes in OU Wiki
Learn how to undo changes to an OU Wiki page.
For a permanent link to this information, please use: https://go.illinois.edu/MoodleOUWikiUndo
- Click on the OU wiki in your course if you are not already in it.
- Click on the page you want to delete or change.
- Click on the History tab.
- All edits to the page and the times they were made are listed. To see what differs between the past versions, check the checkboxes to the far right and click Compare selected.
Alternatively, click changes (in parentheses next to the View link in the third column) to see a comparison of that version and the prior version.
- Click Revert to go back to the desired previous version. This will undo all changes made after that time.
- To confirm, click Revert.
Note: At this time, it is not possible for students or instructors to completely delete pages, although you may revert to the first saved version, which will only have a few words. For assistance in deleting pages, please email email@example.com.