Topics Map > LAS Web Services > Drupal Training Material
LAS Framework - Calendar Entires
In the LAS Framework, calendar items are entered into the campus WebTools suite. This allows your events to gain a wider exposure through calendar sharing and other methods that push your content to appropriate audiences. You will need to make additions and edits in the WebTools suite, but your changes will automatically be pulled onto your website once they are published.
Summarize the purpose of the page
- Visit https://webtools.illinois.edu and login with yoru netid and password
- On the top navigation window, click the Calendars option and then the Manage option.
- You may have access to contribute to multiple calendars, so click the name of the calendar for your department
- Click the Add Event tab
- Enter the required information and click the Save button at the top of the form
- Click the Publish Event slider to make your event visible on the website.
- To make changes to an event, you can click the event name in the list and then click the Publish Event slider to unpublish the item while you make changes
- Click the Save button at the top of the form when finished and then re-click the Publish Event slider to re-publish your changes.