Learn@Illinois Moodle - Whole Forum Grading
Learn how to use the new feature to grade your forums.
For a permanent link to this information, please use:
Whole Forum Grading allows you to:
- Grade within the forum
- Use advanced grading types like rubrics or grading guides for more detailed grading
- See both posts and replies on one page
Whole Forum Grading is part of the Forum activity. Learn how to use the forum summary report to get detailed statistics on each forum discussion. If you want to want to use the UI Activity Grader
Using Whole Forum Grading to Grade a Forum
- In your course site page, click Turn editing on.
- Go to the section of your choosing and click Add an activity or resource.
- Click Forum. It will automatically take you to the forum editing page.
- Under Whole Forum Grading, select the Type of grading that you want to use. We recommend Point.
- After you've made all of the necessary changes, Save and display.