Learn@Illinois Moodle - Student - Unable to View Course Site
Students are automatically linked to course sites for courses in which they are officially enrolled. Can't find your course on your Dashboard? Follow the steps below.
For a permanent link to this information, please use: http://go.illinois.edu/MoodleViewCourses
- Is your course hosted on Moodle? Your course may be on Canvas or Lon-Capa instead.
- Has it been at least 3 hours since you have registered? If not, wait or see #4.
- Has it been more than 3 hours (and the course is known to be available to students)? If you a degree-seeking student, contact email@example.com. If you are a non-degree-seeking student, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Is the course available to all students yet? Check with your instructor to make sure that they have opened the course.
- Do you need access to your course now in order to complete an assignment? Contact your instructor and ask them if they can temporarily manually enroll you in the course.
- Contact ATLAS-TLT with the student help form for any additional help!