Learn@Illinois Moodle - Changing or Resetting your Password
Learn how to change or reset your Moodle password.
For a permanent link to this information, please use: http://go.illinois.edu/MoodleChangePassword
If you are a University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign student and you have a NetID, you must change your password through Technology Services.
You can reset your forgotten Moodle-Only password or change your Moodle-Only password directly in Moodle.
If you Forgot your Moodle-Only Password
- Go to https://learn.illinois.edu/
- Click the orange Moodle-Only Login button.
- Click on Forgot your username or password?
- Enter your username or email and click Search.
- You should receive instructions via email.
If you Want to Change your Moodle-Only PasswordYou can change your password through the Learn@Illinois Moodle website.
- Log in to the Learn@Illinois Moodle website using your previous password.
- Click on your name and picture in the upper right corner of your homepage to open a drop-down menu.
- Select Preferences.
- Here, you can select Change password.
- You will need to re-enter your old password and your new password.
- Once complete, click Save changes.