Learn@Illinois Moodle - Student - Inserting an Image
Learn how to add images to an activity or resource using the default text editor.
For a permanent link to this information, please use: http://go.illinois.edu/MoodleInsertImage
You can insert an image into any screen where you have the Default editor. This includes forum posts and wikis.
- Click on the Insert/edit image picture icon in the editing toolbar.
- Click Find or upload an image.
- In the pop-up box in the menu on the left, select Upload a file.
- Click Choose File. Select the image file from your computer and click Open. Then click Upload this file.
- If you would like to change the size of the image, select the Appearance tab and change the dimensions. This is strongly recommended for large images.
Note: The image will adjust when you change either of the two dimensions.
- Click the Insert button.