SSW - How to Schedule a Classroom/Conference Room
Schedule a classroom or conference room using the School of Social Work Scheduler.
- Visit the SSW Scheduler.
- Click on the Calendars tab at the top of the page. Click on the classroom you want to reserve.
- Click on Create new request for [semester] and select School of Social Work as the department. Type your course number into the Event Name input field, then click Next.
- For Minimum attendees and Number of computers needed, you can just put 1. Click Next.
- Enter the date of the meeting, the start time and end time, then select the classroom from the Calendars drop-down menu. Click Next.
- Continue through the next two forms, filling out as needed.
- Review request, then click Finish.