SSW - How to Add Programs to Microsoft Office
If a certain component of the Microsoft Office suite is missing from your computer, follow these steps to activate it.
- Right-click the Start Menu and select "Control Panel" from the drop-down menu.
- Navigate to "Control Panel" > "Programs" > "Programs and Features".
- Find "Microsoft Office Professional Plus" in the list of programs. Right-click the option and select "Change".
- Select "Add or Remove Features" and click "Continue".
- Click the box next to the program you wish to add and select the option "Run all from My Computer". Click "Continue".
- Wait for the configuration process to finish, then click "Close".