SSW - Classroom Troubleshooting (Display)
A general troubleshooting guide for display issues that arise when using classroom technology.
- Make sure the projector is powered on.
- Select the correct input source.
- Determine whether the display is on, off or "muted".
- From the input source, visit display settings and confirm that the projector display is a duplicate of the other display and not an extension of it.
- Secure or replace any loose or damaged cables.
No input detected
- Check to see if the touch screen for the projector is responding. If so, make sure the correct input source is selected. If the screen is not responding:
- Unplug the screen's power source and remove the battery.
- Switch off the A/V equipment. Wait 10 seconds, then switch it back on.
- Replace the battery and power on the touch screen.
- If the touch screen is still not responding, restart the computer as well, then select the correct input source.