Learn@Illinois Moodle - Student - Recording A Group Video Using Blackboard Collaborate Ultra
For classes with requirements to record a group video with Blackboard Collaborate Ultra, students can use the following guide to create a recording.
For a permanent link to this information, please use: http://go.illinois.edu/MoodleGroupVideo
- Verify that you have moderator status.
Note: If you do not have moderator status, you can send your instructor this link (which you cannot access) to allow students to moderate Blackboard Collaborate Ultra sessions: https://go.illinois.edu/MoodleCollabStudentModerator
- Click on the Collaborate Ultra session.
- Click on the session name within Collaborate.
- Enter the Collaborate Ultra session by clicking Join session.
- In the upper left corner of the screen, click the Session Menu to open it.
- To start recording, click Start Recording. You can also stop recording in this area. Recording will end automatically if everyone exits the session.