Learn@Illinois Moodle - Student - Installing and Logging in to the Moodle App for iPhone
Learn how to download and set up the Moodle mobile app.
For a permanent link to this information, please use: http://go.illinois.edu/MoodleMobileiPhone
- Search for Moodle in the App Store on your iPhone.
- Press download icon to download.
- Once installed, click OPEN.
- Under "Your site," enter learn.illinois.edu, then click Connect to your site below.
- The app will prompt you to log in to the site in a browser window. Click OK.
- Now you are in the browser on your phone. If you have a Net ID, log in by clicking the orange NetID Login button. If you are a guest or don't have have a University of Illinois (UIUC, UIC, UIS) email account, scroll down and click the blue Moodle-Only Login button. See Logging into your Course Site for more details on logging in.
- After logging in, you will be asked if you'd like to open the page in "Moodle". Click Open.
- You will now be directed back to the Moodle app where you will have access to your Moodle course(s).