Learn@Illinois Moodle - Student Help
Having trouble with your Moodle course site? We are here to help. If you don't find what you are looking for here, scroll down to the bottom of the page for other ways to get help.
For a permanent link to this information, please use: http://go.illinois.edu/MoodleStudentHelp
Note: Always check to see if your course has a "General Q & A" forum. If your question has not already been answered there, post your question in the forum so that everyone in your course will be aware of the issue.
How do I...?
- View my course site
- Change or reset my password
- Update my profile
- Organize courses on my Dashboard
- View my grades
Manage email notifications
Use Illinois Media Space
- Embed audio or video from Illinois Media Space
- Submit an Illinois Media Space Assignment
- Address Video Playback Issues
Use Moodle Mobile
- Install and log in to the Moodle Mobile App for iPhone
- Install and log in to the Moodle Mobile App for Android
Not what you're looking for? Try searching our help documentation in the LAS KnowledgeBase.