Learn@Illinois Moodle - Instructor Help
This is a guide to all of our available help documents for instructors, organized as an FAQ.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any of your teaching and learning with technology needs.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I request a course site?
- How do I log in to my course site?
- How do I make sure that my course site is visible or hidden to others?
- How do I import content from an old course site?
- How do I add users to my course site?
- What are the various roles that users can have?
- How do I update my profile?
- How do I change the visual format of my course?
- How do I organize all of the courses on my Learn@Illinois home page?
- How do I move, hide, or edit sections?
- How do I edit elements on my course page? (MoodleDocs link)
- How do I add, configure, or get rid of blocks?
- What is autolinking and how can I use it effectively or turn it off?
- How do I make announcements with news forum?
- How do I use the Moodle Text Editor?
- How do I manage forum subscription to make sure students aren't getting too many emails?
- Where did my settings and navigation blocks go and how can I get them back? (Are my blocks docked?)
- How do I change my text editor?
- How do I embed audio or video from Illinois Media Space?
- How do I use Illinois Media Space for audio recording?
- How do I add i>clicker to my course site?
- How do I allow students to keep track of their completion of activities (with checkboxes)?