Learn@Illinois Moodle - Creating Headings in Quizzes
Learn how to create headings in quizzes, which will help students navigate your lecture slides. These headings will appear in the Navigation block on the right side of the page.
For a permanent link to this information, please use: http://go.illinois.edu/MoodleQuizHeadings
Creating headings in quizzes changes the view in the Quiz Navigation block. See images below:
Adding Section Headings to Your Quiz
- Click on the quiz.
- In the upper right corner, click the Actions menu gear.
- From the drop-down menu, select Edit quiz.
- To add the first section heading, click the Edit heading pencil icon above "Page 1" and enter the heading. Press Enter (or Return) on the keyboard to save.
- To add subsequent headings, find the page where you would like the heading to start. Then, on the right side of the page, click Add.
- From the drop-down menu, select + a new section heading.
- Enter the heading, press Enter (or Return) on the keyboard to save.