Learn@Illinois.edu Moodle - Student - Locating Recordings in Blackboard Collaborate Ultra Sessions
Learn how to locate and view recorded Blackboard Collaborate Ultra Sessions as a student. Note that this is not available if your instructor did not record the sessions or does not make them available.
For a permanent link to this information, please use: https://go.illinois.edu/MoodleCollaborateFindRecordings
- Click on any Collaborate Ultra activity.
- In the top left corner, click the hamburger icon (the icon with three horizontal lines).
- Select Recordings from the menu.
- Click on the name of the session that you would like to watch and select Watch now.
- Instructors have the additional option of copying a link to the session to share via email or on the course page by clicking the the circle icon with three dots inside and selecting Copy link.