Learn@Illinois Moodle - Student - Installing and Logging in to the Moodle Mobile App for Android
Learn how to get the Moodle mobile app installed and up and running for an Android device.
For a permanent link to this information, please use: https://go.illinois.edu/MoodleMobileAndroid
- Search for Moodle in Google Play. Select the "Moodle" app with the icon you see below.
- Click Install to download.
- Once installed, click OPEN.
- Enter learn.illinois.edu into the text box and click CONNECT!.
- The app will prompt you to log in to the site in a browser window. Click OK.
- If you have a NetID, log in by clicking the orange NetID Login (default) button.
- If you don't have have a University of Illinois (UIUC, UIC, UIS) email account, scroll down and click the turquoise Moodle-Only Login button.
- You will now be directed back to the Moodle app where you will have access to your Moodle course(s).