Topics Map > Vetstar > Training
Vetstar - Clinician, Intern, Resident, Student and Vet Tech
The following articles explain the common setup an procedures used by Clinicians, Interns, Residents and Vet Techs.
- Vetstar: Health Information System
- Installed on all hospital PCs
- PACS:Picture Archiving and Communications System
- Installed on all hospital PCs (http://imaging.vetmed.illinois.edu
- Setup Access Remotely: Remote Access to PACS, RaptorMed, Qpulse, SlideHosting, VADDS and Vetstar
- VTH Fax Access
- IT@vetmed.illinois.edu: For assistance with computer hardware and software issues.
- HIS@vetmed.illinois.edu: For Vetstar access and related issues.
- Medrec@vetmed.illinois.edu: For Medical Records
- Knowlegebase (KB) on the web:https://answers.uillinois.edu/illinois.vetmed/
Note: there is an icon for the KB on all Vet Med PCs