Topics Map > Vetstar > How To Articles
Vetstar - Printing Vaccine History by Date Range
The following instructions will guide you through printing a patients vaccine history, with or without charges.
- From the Vetstar home screen, enter the quick command vx and press enter.
- Bring up the client/patient for which you want the vaccine history report.
- Hit the Escape key one time.
- Put an H in the box that appears in the lower left corner and press enter.
- Complete the to/from date and select if charges should be included and press enter.
- Choose the printer destination to print.