Topics Map > Vetstar > How To Articles
Vetstar - Deletion of Charges or Procedures
Students do not have access rights for deleting procedures. Someone else must do it for them. • If possible, make corrections the same day that a procedure has been entered. Ask Client Services or Medical Records for help if needed. • Do NOT delete imaging studies, or diagnostic lab charges without contacting their respective areas. Doing so may create some errors in the Diagnostic lab and PACS.
- Select 2 Charges button form the menu on the left side of the screen or type 4 in the command line to access the charge screen.
- Select the procedure(s) that you need to delete using the mouse or up and down arrow keys
- Once the proper procedure is selected, press F7 key or click on the Delete icon at the top of the screen.
- You should see the screen tip 1 Delete Lines Selecte" at the bottom left of the screen. You may select multiple charges as long as they are contiguous.
- Once you have select all you want to delete, hit the Save button.
- Or, you may use your mouse to right click on the line and select "Delete Record":
- Enter the reason for deletion when prompted, followed by the Enter key:span>