Topics Map > Vetstar - SANDI > Training
SANDI - Registering a Patient
Use the following article to register a patient.
Before creating a registration please make sure that you have selected the correct patient on the correct account.
From the Vetstar Home screen type sandi and press Enter
You will need to login with your NetID and password. Please note that your credentials will be saved, like other applications, and it will not ask to you to login again until it times out.
SANDI Client & Patient Lookup/Addition
- Select Reception
- Select Registration
- Select Walk In Registration
- Search and select the Owner & Patient.
- Follow these instructions if a new Owner and/or patient needs to be created: SANDI - Client & Patient Setup
- Select Register next to the proper client/patient
Registration Information Entry
Note: Fields in red are required.
- Select the Type of Registration
- Tip: In any field with a drop down box you can select the down arrow, click and choose or you can begin typing the name and it will populate and appear for you to select it
- Complete the remaining entry fields
Check In Sheet and Consent Forms
- The Check In Sheet and Consent forms will display in PDF after you select Register. You can either print them from PDF or Close them in a hard copy is not needed.
- The default number to print is 8 but you can modify this as needed. Choose the Zebra printer you want to use
3. Select Register when all entry is complete
4. Once everything is complete select Register and
5. Selecting OK returns you to the Reception Screen.