Vetstar - Imaging Radiologists Study Report Generation
The following radiologist instructions explain how to create a study report from a vetstar template.
1. From the Vetstar home screen, type the quick command irad and enter and the Imaging Order Verification Screen will appear. (Note it may take a few seconds to load.)
2. Click on the study you wish to select.
3. Then click on the Create Rpt button
4. Select the appropriate report template
5. Click on the template(s) and click the save button
6. Enter your operator code in the create operator field
7. The template(s) will now appear for editing.
8. Once complete, you may save the report if you wish to come back and edit or you may click to verify which will lock the report and changes cannot be made.