Topics Map > Vetstar > Reports
Vetstar - How to run a Pharmacy Summary Report (Gives the number of prescriptions done in a day)
Use this report to see what prescriptions were filled/refilled by a range of dates, all or specific client/patient(s), doctor, Rx #, etc. Choose to include Detailed Version and you will see the total number of prescriptions filled, broken out by new and refill.
There are two ways to get this information:
Quick Command STATS
- From the command line, type STATS and enter
- Select 26 - Master group His. Rpt. by Rank
- At Master Group, select the appropriate service (F4 to lookup), in this case, 01 - Pharmacy
- Enter the desired date range, leaving all other selections cleared.
- From the command line, type rx and enter
- Select 7 - Pharmacy Menu
- Select 23 - Pharmacy Menu 2
- Select 1 - Reports Menu
- Select 20 - Pharmacy Summary
- Select you parameters and print (Opt 90 prints to screen)