Topics Map > SANDI > Service/Dept Training
Topics Map > SANDI > How To & FAQ
SANDI - Clinician, Intern, Resident, Student and Vet Tech Training
The following articles explain the common setup an procedures used by Clinicians, Interns, Residents and Vet Techs.
SANDI: Health Information System (Replacing Vetstar) - Installed on all hospital PCs. Must be trained to gain access.
PACS: Picture Archiving and Communications System
- Installed on all hospital PCs: http://imaging.vetmed.illinois.edu
- Setup Access Remotely: Remote Access to PACS, RaptorMed, Q-Pulse, Vetstar, SANDI
VTH Fax Access - VTH Medical Records Fax Info & Troubleshooting
- IT@vetmed.illinois.edu: For assistance with computer hardware and software issues.
- HIS@vetmed.illinois.edu: For Vetstar and SANDI access and related issues.
- Medrec@vetmed.illinois.edu: For Medical Records
- Knowlegebase (KB) on the web: https://answers.uillinois.edu/illinois.vetmed/
- Note: there is an icon for the KB on all Vet Med PCs
SANDI Navigation Tips
- Tab to move from field to field.
- Any field that that has a character underlined can be combined with Alt as a shortcut. For example alt+C to add charge, alt+1 to Submit a charge.
Prerecorded Zoom Training
- Neurology 2/17/22 (informal)
- Imaging 4/8/22 (Informal)
- Anesthesia 5/10/22 (Informal)
- Dentistry 5/12/22 (Informal)
- Small Animal Surgery 5/16/22 (Informal)
- Small Animal Internal Medicine 5/16/22 (Informal)
Log into SANDI
Patient Dashboard and Modules
- SANDI - Patient Dashboard (Home Screen)
- SANDI - Appointment Scheduler
- SANDI - Temporary Account Notes
- SANDI - Patient Alerts
- SANDI - Communications Log
- SANDI - Charge Entry (Procedures, Procedure Packages and Rx)
- SANDI - Medical Record Documentation (Visit Report, Image Uploads, SOAP Notes, etc.)
- SANDI - Rx History
- SANDI - Send Reports to Clients, rDVM, etc.
- SANDI - Visits
- SANDI - Recalls, Health Tracking and Immunization History
- SANDI - VDL Lab Requisitions
- SANDI - Radiology Information System (RIS)
- SANDI - Clinical Diagnosis - COMING SOON
Additional Menu Options
Vetstar Dispensary Specific Training Videos