VTH New Hire Health Information System Orientation Instructions (Canvas)
As VTH personnel you will be working with patient/client records, and will have access to health information systems. Access to this information is limited to those who have completed a required orientation.
- Several of the lessons include quizzes
- A grade of 100% on each quiz must be attained
- You may retake the quizzes if necessary
- All course material must be completed to gain access to the VTH health information systems.
Canvas Login Instructions
- Access the orientation materials on the Canvas website: TRAINING - Veterinary Teaching Hospital - New Hire Orientation (https://canvas.illinois.edu/courses/15459)
- Login with your NetID and NetID password (You will likely need to complete 2-Factor Authorization, follow the screen prompts to complete this step.)
- This will bring you to the Canvas home page shown below.
Select Training Course
Select your job/position role and complete the following lessons associated with your position.
- Students should complete the Student (Including visiting & international) training.
- Client Services should complete Client Services and Business Office Staff training.
- IT, Caretakers, etc. should complete Miscellaneous Staff and Caretakers Etc.training.
Note: Be sure you go through each course and complete all tasks. (Ensure that you expand any links to additional info and review attachments.)