Topics Map > Calendar & Email Info
Topics Map > MDVC
List Management via My.Vetmed Portal
This document explains how to add or remove members from group lists via My.Vetmed Portal.
Accessing My.VetMed Portal
1. To access my My.VetMed Portal open a browser and navigate to https://my.vetmed.illinois.edu/
2. Enter your NetID
3. Enter your NetID password
4. Select Sign in
5. The Group List(s) you manage will be displayed.
Note: The screen shot above lists all groups. You will only see the groups you manage on your screen.
6. Select the group list you want to manage.
Note: In our example we will use CVM CB
7. Select the individual list you want to manage.
Note: In our example we will use cvmlist-allcb.
To Add a list member
1. Enter the NetID of the individual you want to add to the list and select Add.
Note: The new member will be added to the list as displayed below
2. The member will be removed from the list as displayed below.
Note: The Add Multiple link in the Action column is not used at Vet Med.