Ophthalmology Vet-Eyes Mailbox Email Access
This article is tailored for the Vet Med Ophthalmology department's firstname.lastname@example.org recipient addition. http://webmail.illinois.edu/
- Send an email to IT@VetMed.illinois.edu requesting that the indvidual(s) be added to the Vet Med Ophthalmology Group for email@example.com. IT will grant access.
- Meanwhile, open a web browser and navigate to Web Mail: http://webmail.illinois.edu/
- For the User name enter: firstname.lastname@example.org and enter the standard Ophthalmology password. (The Ophthalmology veterinary tech should have this password)
- Select Options (upper right corner)
- Select See All Options
- Select Organize E-Mail
- Double click to open: Rule: Vet-eyes Email Redirect
- You will see the underlined names of employees to the right, double click to select that line.
- In the search bar at the top, enter the last, first name of who you want to add and press Enter.
- Ensure the correct name is highlighted and Select the To -> button at the bottom.
- The person's name should now appear with the others in the list
- Select OK
- Select Save
- Select Sign Out (upper right corner)