Cornerstone Remote Gateway Access (RDPG)
Please use the instructions below to download the Cornerstone Remote Gateway for remote access.
- Download and save to your computer: Cornertone.rdp
- Navigate to where you saved the Cornerstone.rdp file, and launch it.
- A box will appear asking if you are sure you want to connect. Check the Don’t ask me again for connections to this computer box
- Select Connect
- When prompted to enter your credentials type uofi\NetID and your NetID password (campus email password)
- Select Remember my credentials
- Select OK
- A final box will show up asking to confirm the certificate. Check the Don’t ask me again for connections to this computer box
- Select Yes
- You are now on the Rex desktop and can access Cornerstone from the shortcuts