Topics Map > SANDI - Health Information Systems (HIS) > Training, Documentation & Videos > Client/Patient Setup, Registration and Discharage
SANDI - Registering a Patient
Important: Before creating a registration please make sure that you have selected the correct patient on the correct account.
Video Training Link: SANDI - Registering Patient
SANDI Client & Patient Lookup/Addition
- Enter your search criteria to find the client/patient.
- Be certain to verify the Client Information
Register a Visit from the Patient Dashboard
- Select the Visit drop down
- Select Register Visit
Follow these instructions if a new Owner and/or patient needs to be created: SANDI - Client and Patient Lookup and New Setup
Registration Information Entry
Note: Fields in red are required.
1. Select Template and choose from the service drop down list. This will re-populate many of the the required fields.
Tip: In any field with a drop down box you can select the down arrow, scroll then click and choose the item you want. You can also begin typing the name and matches will begin to appear after at least three characters have been entered.
2. Complete the remaining entry fields
Note: For an explanation of how the rDVM is updated, please select this link: SANDI - Patient rDVM and Visit rDVM Overview
Check In Sheet and Consent Forms
- The Check In Sheet and Consent forms will display in PDF after you select Register. (They may be one right behind the other.)
- You can either print them from PDF or Close them in a hard copy is not needed.
- The Visit information will now be populated on the Dashboard.
- The default number to print is 8 but you can modify this as needed.
- Choose the Zebra printer you want to use