SANDI - Labs Information Box Overview
The Labs info box contains all labs, VDL, and VTH internal, and is scrollable.
- VDL/CP should be used to request ALL VDL and Clin Path Lab tests.
- Do NOT add VDL lab charges/requests via Charges in SANDI, If you do, the order will NOT go to the VDL and the client will still be charged.
- The VTH button is solely for results of VTH internally run lab tests such as Nova, IDEXX, etc.
How VDL-CP results display
These results will start with one of two abbreviations, CP or DX. For example,
- CP = Clinical Pathology
- DX = Immunology, Microbiology, Molecular, Necropsies and Histopath, Parasitology, Sensitivity Testing-Indiv, Special Stains and IHCs, Virology, and Wildlife Epidemiology
How internal (Nova, IDEXX, etc.) results are displayed
All other results are VTH internal lab results.
- A link has been added for VDL/CP results.
- A link has been added for VTH results. As of now, it contains Nova and internal IDEXX results,
Once you select VDL/CP or VTH you will only see those results. This is because the VDL/CP is an ordering screen also and the resulting process is different.