Research IT, About Research IT Services
About Research IT
The Research IT team's goal is to bridge gaps that may exist between researchers and the technology that enables research.
We are focused on connecting people with technology-based resources like training and access to high-throughput, cluster, and cloud computing, as well as data storage solutions; software development assistance, expert consulting in any variety of topics including statistics analysis, programming and software optimization, visualization and much more.
We are here to give advice, guidance, or hands-on support to researchers from all disciplines and skill levels. We will sit down and listen to researchers to understand their individual needs.
How to find us
Transfer to Research IT
- Faculty, Graduate Students and Staff (and some undergraduates) who actively engage in research
- IT Professionals who support those faculty and graduate students and staff
Some Services and Resources
Advanced Computing / Research Computing and Data
- Cloud Computing for Researchers
- Campus Cluster
- High Performance Computing
- High Throughput Computing
- Campus Champion (who facilitates research computing on campus)
- Statistics Consulting
- Database Consulting
- Cloud Consulting
- Research Computing Consulting
- Training - Software and Data Carpentries
- Programming Support (Research Software)