Topics Map > Communication and Collaboration > Digital Signage
Digital Signage, Using Box for Stored Files and Images
In order to use Box to host files and images for unit Digital Signage, there are three things to be configured:
- (Recommended) A Box team folder to contain the shared content
- It will be easier to keep track of web-linked files and images if you create a folder specifically for this purpose
- File permissions that include People with the link
- The Direct Link to the file (which is not the same as the URL in your browser window)
In the Shared Link properties window that opens:
- Click the toggle button to on for Shared link is enabled
- From the drop-down below the link, select People with the link
- While there is a link in this window, it is not the publicly accessible Direct Link. In order to find the Direct Link, click on Link Settings.
In the Shared Link Settings window, click the Copy button and click Save
This is the link that you will now paste in the URL box of a content item in Content Manager.