Campus Mailing Lists, Change how I receive email from a list
How do I change how I receive email from a list?
Subscribers can choose from the available settings how they prefer to receive email from a list. The default setting is "standard (direct reception)", however, subscribers can choose another delivery option based on those made available by the owner.
- Go to https://lists.illinois.edu.
- Log into into the server
- Select the list from the menu on the left. This left pane lists all mail lists which you are subscribed and/or own and the available options for that list.
- Click on "Subscriber Options" in the menu on the left.
- Click the list box next to "Receiving Mode" to view available options.
- Select an option
- Click "Update" to save your changes.