Topics Map > Printing and Software > WebStore
WebStore, Vmware VMAP Program Eligibility Has Expired to Renew Software Purchase
VMAP eligibility has expired.
VMAP VMware Eligibility Has Expired
Why did my eligibility to order software expire?
You may see a message like this when you try to make a new purchase:
Members of your organization or department are not currently eligible to order this item.
Your eligibility to order software on the VMAP WebStore expires after a fixed duration. However, if you still meet all of the program's eligibility requirements (i.e. if you are still a member of an organization that is authorized to use the VMAP webstore), you can request additional eligibility to extend or expand your ability to order software.
To request additional eligibility:
- Sign in to the VMAP WebStore (if you are not signed in already).
- Click the arrow beside your username (top-right corner), and then click Your Account/Orders.
- Go to the Eligibility tab.
- Click the Request Additional Eligibility button.
- Choose to verify eligibility by providing an active email address that was issued by your organization
- Click the Continue button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to continue through the registration process.
If you are still seeing an error after completing this process be sure you are choosing the Student or Faculty/Staff tab after logging in, before shopping. The Student tab is selected by default. Trying to order from the shop that does not match your status will cause an error.