AuthMan, Sync Groups to Active Directory
How to mark AuthMan groups for syncing to Active Directory
- Navigate to the folder that you want to assign to sync.
- Click on the Functions button in the upper right to expand the menu.
- Select Attribute Assignments
- Click the orange +Assign Attribute button
- In the attribute name box, type etc:pspng:provision_to (it should auto-complete as you begin to type.)
- Click the Save button to set the attribute field to the folder.
- In the list of assigned attributes, click the Actions button to the right of the "provision_to" attribute.
- Select Add Value
- Enter the string exactly as uofi_urbana which corresponds to the provisioner to the AuthMan OU.