Topics Map > Communication and Collaboration > Kaltura
Kaltura, Access Denied or API error
Users who encounter an "access Denied" error in mediaspace.illinois.edu should close their browser window and try again.
We continue to see intermittent problems with access to Kaltura. The service is working normally most of the time, but it is intermittently slow with uploads or playback. The vendor continues to work on the problem by adding additional resources.
Users are encountering "access denied" or API errors while attempting various tasks on Mediaspace. In most cases, this is a transitory issue on Kaltura's servers. Users who try again almost immediately are able to complete their tasks.
If the error is encountered:
- Clear your browser cache (Clearing Browser Cache and Cookies ).
- Close all browser windows and restart.
- Go to mediapsace.illinois.edu and log in (link in upper-right).
- Attempt the operation again.
- If the error persists, let us know, and the Kaltura team can investigate further.