Topics Map > Printing and Software > WebStore
WebStore, SPSS Code has activated but error reports no license found.
After applying the activation code to SPSS software on a Mac and successful activation the application reports that no license file is found when opened.
The solution is provided below.
Change the lock-code:
1) Navigate Finder to SPSS Statistics installation folder:
/Applications/IBM/SPSS/Statistics/26/SPSSStatistics.app (right-click > Show package contents)/Contents/bin/
2) Open echoid.dat file with a text editor.
3) Change the number from 0x010 (or 0x10) to 0x004 and save the file to the same directory.
4) Run License Authorization Code with SPSS Statistics License Authorization Wizard.app in /Applications/IBM/SPSS/Statistics/26/ directory. When you click next, you will see your locking code has changed to 4-... instead of 10-43289.
5) Use your 20-digit authorization code to license your product.
If this does not resolve your issue please contact firstname.lastname@example.org