Client Services Support, Office 365 Installation, Mac
This article walks you through the process of installing Office 365 on a University-owned computer that is supported by Client Services (MITS System Office Region). The Office 365 installer will remove any Office products currently installed on the PC and install Office 365 in their place. This instruction set applies to Mac OS.
Installing the Office 365 Upgrade (Mac)
1. Start one of the Office applications. In our example, we used Microsoft Word.
2. Click on Sign in or, if you are already signed in, click Activate
3. Enter your full email address (either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com) and click Next
4. If not already filled in, enter your full email address and your AD password and click Sign In
5. Authenticate with 2FA
6. Your Office 365 products are now activated.
7. You may activate Office 365 up to 5 PC’s or Macs, 5 tablets, and 5 smartphones. To manage, log in to http://office.illinois.edu and go to My account.