Kaltura, Trouble Uploading
Users might encounter failed uploads to Kaltura. The first response is to try again later, when convenient.
This trouble sporadically affects some users, and could be related to a slow connection, network trouble, or transitory server issues.
They might see an error message: "Oops! Uploaded bytes exceed file size." Please note well that there is no file size limit!
If the error is encountered:
- Clear your browser cache (Clearing Browser Cache and Cookies)
- Close all browser windows and restart.
- Close the browser window.
- Go to mediapsace.illinois.edu and log in (link in upper-right).
- Attempt the operation again.
If the error persists, let us know, and the Kaltura team can investigate further.