Topics Map > Help and Training > Help Desk
Technology Services at Illinois, TeamDynamix Changelog
TeamDynamix is the University of Illinois System application for customer support (requests), Project Portfolio Management, and more.
Technology Services, TeamDynamix Changelog
This page contains information about changes to TeamDynamix.
- July 7, 2021
- TeamDynamix does not allow for in-line responses to tickets via email. Notification templates will be updated to include a "--Please reply above this line--" edit to better guide customer responses. A message will be sent to all technicians to explain this change.
- June 19, 2021
Email Service Improvements
The TeamDynamix email service will now include continuous monitoring, non-IMAP options, reply detection, and failure handling. Do you want to reach email continuously? Do you need to migrate off IMAP? The system will use the current email service until you opt-in to the new service.
New API Endpoints
New API endpoints are being added to help you build integrations
Project Portfolio Management Enhancements
Project Request UX Improvements
With these improvements, submitting project requests is much easier and cleaner. You can make each project request type as simple or complex as you need.
Resource and Capacity Planning Improvements
Additional options will be available for managing resources and schedules including named resource forecasts on project requests, the ability to staff one person into multiple roles, and assigning resources to projects after the end date.
Protected Custom Attributes for Issues and Risks
You will be able to store sensitive information on issues and risks in a more secure way using Protected Custom Attributes.
Service Management Enhancements
Multiple Custom Attribute Dependencies
In 11.3, you will be able to reuse child custom attributes with different parents by defining an attribute dependency and applying it to your forms. Your existing attribute dependencies will be automatically converted and applied.
TeamDynamix will now include the ability to define a Service Offering as a component of a Service in your catalog, in alignment with the ITIL model.
Location and Room Custom Attributes
New 'Location' and 'Room' custom attribute types will allow administrators to define custom attributes that reference the Location and Room databases.
- Bomgar Remote Support Integration
- The following units will implement the TDX Ticketing Application
- AVP Business Systems
- OBFS BSS Operational Support
- OBFS - ICS Urbana
- The following units will implement the TeamDynamix Ticketing Application joining the U of I - Main group (used by Technology Services, AITS, and other units)
- System Office - OBFS Strategic Procurement
- UIUC - Purchasing Office
- Gies College of Business implemented the TeamDynamix Ticking Application (Business-only)
- Carle College of Medicine implemented the TeamDynamix Ticketing Application (U of I - Main)
- Prairie Research Institute implemented the TeamDynamix Ticketing Application (U of I Main)
- Technology Services and AITS implement the TeamDynamix Ticketing Application (U of I - Main)
- Grainger College of Engineering and College of Education implement the TeamDynamix Ticketing Application as part of a proof-of-concept.
- For general support please contact the TeamDynamix Support Team.