Topics Map > Networking > Wireless
Wireless, Using IllinoisNet_Start on iOS
This page provides instructions for using IllinoisNet_Start to connect to IllinoisNet on an iOS device.
- Go to wireless settings and connect to the IllinoisNet_Start SSID
- Open a browser window
- Input your NetID or guest username and password when prompted
- Click on "Download Smart Connect"
- Follow the on-screen instructions and you will be prompted to enter credentials for a second time
you installed the configuration profile it will return you to the
webpage. It will not automatically move you to the IllinoisNet SSID.
Note: Some Apple devices do not allow us to move SSIDs automatically
- Verify that you are connected to IllinoisNet. If you are not, simply select IllinoisNet, and you should connect.
If you find yourself stuck on IllinoisNet_Start, you can start over by going to http://go.illinois.edu/illinoisnetstart in your phone's browser.
If you continue to have trouble with the above, you can try setting up IllinoisNet manually: Networking, Wireless, How to manually set up IllinoisNet on the Iphone/Ipad