Topics Map > Communication and Collaboration > Exchange
Topics Map > Communication and Collaboration > Office 365
Topics Map > Communication and Collaboration > Email
Office 365, Email, Exchange, Clearing Outlook on Windows auto-complete cache
I want to clear the cache of names/addresses that pop up when entering addresses in the To: field in Outlook.
You can clear your address cache in Outlook on Windows by doing the following:
- Click the file menu and select Options
- In options click the Mail tab
- Scroll down roughly half way until you see "Send Messages"
- Click Empty Auto-Complete List
- Click "Yes" in the confirmation window