6. Click the Add button, then close the window
A view of their calendar will appear. You will only be able to see based on the permissions they have set.
1. Log in to the Outlook Web App:
2. Click on the Calendar icon at the bottom of the left-side column
3. In the left-side column, under the heading "My calendars" hover your mouse over Calendar
4. Click the more options button (the 3 dots)
5. In the search bar, enter the email address of the person you want to share your calendar with
6. After you select the appropriate person, use the drop-down to choose the level of sharing permissions
7. Click the Share button
Settings are applied automatically. Invitations are Automatically Sent.
To share a non-person calendar you are the owner of with others via OWA:
1. Obviously you have to have appropriate permissions for the calendar in question.
2. Log into the OWA with your own credentials (UIUC netID / Active Directory password): https://outlook.office365.com
3. Click on your initials in the upper-right corner of the screen and select ‘Open Another Mailbox’
4. Type in the full address for the account in question. For example: firstname.lastname@example.org. Select ‘Open…’
5. Assuming you have the permission, the account will open. You will now be logged into OWA via the resource account.
6. To share a calendar, select the ‘Calendar’ icon in the lower-left.
7. Click on ‘Share’ near the top of the screen. From here you can Share, Change Sharing Permissions, or Change Publishing Settings (for calendars that have already been shared).