1. Log in to the Outlook Web App:
2. Click on the Calendar icon at the bottom of the left-side column
3. In the left-side column, under the heading "My calendars" hover your mouse over Calendar
4. Click the more options button (the 3 dots) and choose Sharing and Permissions
5. In the search bar, enter the email address of the person you want to share your calendar with
6. After you select the appropriate person, use the drop-down to choose the level of sharing permissions
7. Click the Share button
Settings are applied automatically. Invitations are Automatically Sent.
To share a non-person calendar you are the owner of with others via OWA:
1. Obviously you have to have appropriate permissions for the calendar in question.
2. Log into the OWA with your own credentials (UIUC netID / Active Directory password): https://outlook.office365.com
3. Click on your initials in the upper-right corner of the screen and select ‘Open Another Mailbox’
4. Type in the full address for the account in question. For example: email@example.com. Select ‘Open…’
5. Assuming you have the permission, the account will open. You will now be logged into OWA via the resource account.
6. To share a calendar, select the ‘Calendar’ icon in the lower-left.
7. Click on ‘Share’ near the top of the screen. From here you can Share, Change Sharing Permissions, or Change Publishing Settings (for calendars that have already been shared).