Office 365, Email, Exchange, Sharing calendar with non-UIUC affiliate
How to share your calendar in exchange with a non-university affiliate.
- Log in to the Outlook Web App: https://outlook.office365.com
- Click the Gear icon in the top right
- Type in Share a Calendar in the Search outlook settings field
- Click Share a Calendar
- If you only need your affiliate to see your Free/Busy copy either the HTML or ICS Link and provide this link to them.
- If the affiliate needs more than Free/Busy click the drop down by Select a Calendar and choose the calendar you would like to share permissions on
- On the window that opens enter the email addresses or contact names of those you wish to share your calendar with
- Click Share
Note: Recipients will receive an email that they have access to a new calendar. The email provides a reachcalendar.ics address link they can use if they are not on an Office365 platform.