Office 365, Email, Exchange, Outlook 2011/2016/365 (for Mac) troubleshooting
Something is broken in Outlook 2011, 2016, or 365 for Mac
Possible problems include:
- Outlook doesn't open, stops responding, or quits unexpectedly.
- Outlook items don't open, or the item that opens is not the item that you selected.
- Blank lines appear in the Outlook message list or in Outlook contacts.
- Outlook contact entries are not displayed correctly.
- You can't find information that you added to Outlook, such as a calendar event or a contact.
- When you perform a search in Outlook, the search results don't match the criteria that you set.
- A blank Office Reminders window appears.
- The clippings in the Scrapbook disappear.
These problems can typically be resolved by rebuilding the identity database. Please use the following links to Microsoft solutions: