Campus Mailing Lists, View list archives
How do I view the archives of a list?
Mail List Archive Information
- The list owners determine if archiving is active and who has access to the archives.
- The list archives are off by default. There are two: web archive (archive available via web page) and email archive (archive available via email commands to server).
- The user's guide contains setting details
- If you have archive questions or requests, contact the list owner.
To view Archives:
- Log into https://lists.illinois.edu.
- Click on the list name in the left menu.
- Click on the "Archive" link in the left menu.
Navigate the archive by clicking on the appropriate year, month and day link to see posts from that time.You can also search the entire archive for keywords by adding the word in the form and clicking Search. Click "Advance search" for additional search options.
- If the archive was activated by the list owner then this link will take you to the list archive.
- If the archive is inactive then the link is inactive.