Topics Map > Accounts and Passwords
Topics Map > Communication and Collaboration > Lync / Skype for Business
Pinnacle, Requesting Changes to a Lync Response Group
This page contains instructions for Pinnacle Department Managers for requesting changes to a Lync response group in Pinnacle.
What you'll need
- Your department number (chart-three digit org code such as 1-xxx or 9-xxx)
- Changes to be made
- Completed LCDS2 (if applicable)
- Direct your browser to https://go.illinois.edu/pinnacle (requires either an on campus network connection or the VPN) and click Urbana-Champaign.
- Log in with your NetID and Active Directory password.
Follow the Step-by-Step Instruction for New Service Request - Pinnacle, Quick Start Guide for Submitting Service Requests
- Changes to the recordings. Please provide the script(s) and which recording(s) need to be changed. If your department prefers to record the message(s), attach the .wav file(s) to the order. Instructions for adding attachments can be found under Submitting a Request.
- Business hours
- Agents to be added or removed
- Changing Agents to distribution lists (or vice-versa)
- Changes to where callers are routed after-hours
- Changes to Queue times