Email, Spam Control, How to stop daily digests or blank digests
I would like to continue using Tech Services Spam Control but would no longer like to receive Spam Control daily digests.
To unsubscribe from Tech Services Spam Control's daily digests, do the following:
- Open a recent Spam Control daily digest email in your email account's inbox. Usually these are titled as "Digest: (a number) New Messages". Alternatively, you can request a new digest from https://spam-control.illinois.edu/
- Click on the Manage My Options link near the top of the digest
- In the new window that appears, click on the Profile button located in the bottom-left corner of the screen.
- Make sure Settings is selected from the left-hand menu (it will appear in bolded typeface). Uncheck both "Send digest with new messages in my Digest" and "Send digest even when I have no messages in my Digest".
- Press the Save button in the upper-left corner. After completing these steps, you will no longer receive Spam Control daily digests.